We delivered our first Performance Hiring training of the year and after three powerful days, there are always questions about what the next step is.
Here are 5 things you should do after completing a training or seminar.
1. Create practice opportunities. Your focus should be on connecting the dots, every slide, every drill, all the information provided will help your understanding.
2. Align your learning outcomes with your business goals.
3. Reviewing your team and your policies is the smartest thing to do as a next step. This will be the foundation of building your team.
4. Arrange post-training follow-up sessions. Do not hesitate to ask for help, we all learn best when making mistakes or looking for guidance.
5. Start your implementation stage.
The best way to know the impact of the training you have done is to analyze and measure your continued improvement.
How confident you are in any hiring process, the quality of candidates you are getting, the performance of your team, and your business growth will be indicators of how good you are building a team!
I hope this information has been helpful, and I wish you a great weekend ahead.
Would like to know more about future trainings? REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!